Monday, September 12, 2005

biking into work

the rising gas prices has made me look into alternative modes of transportation. it has been a week that i have not used a motor vehicle. i have been biking in to work. i was commenting to Local Girl. It is a monday and I feel exceptionally happy. I think it is because of the exercise and the wind in my hair as I am coming down ogden hauling ass. It really feels nice. I would love to have a motorcycle. pero ahorita me conformo con my bike. Local Girl tells me not to get hurt and be careful. I tell her it is to late. I did an aerial 360 on friday. I scraped everything from my elbow, thigh, knee, and other region. you would think this would go ahead and convince me to wear a bike helmet. us, taurus people are just stubborn, i guess.

in spite of taking a tumble, it is a monday and i am very happy. i am in high spirits. this is always good. i felt kind of bad because my friend Local Girl was having a really bad day. she did not sleep all last night. she had a case of the supernatural. there was a lady in her kitchen in the middle of the night, while getting a glass of water for her boyfriend. the lady was talking about her boyfriend and how he is going to pass on. it sounded kind of scary.

anyone had a supernatural story of their own?

2 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

good for you santiago!!!!it is nice to ride a bike. i've been riding my bike all this summer too, maybe you could come over one of these days so we take a ride down lake shore...

9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i would ride my bike if i was allowed to stay on the sidewalk. i'm too much of a nervous wreck to ride on the street.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home