Wednesday, September 14, 2005

confession of a biker (more like bicycle)...

i was biking in to work this morning. as you could tell...it had rained a little over the night. everything smelled fresh and it was nice and cool. i love these mornings. well...i did not realize that biking would make me wet all over. okay...those kids out there with bad minds quit it. the streets were real wet and slick. my front and back wheel pretty much wet my shorts and my underoos and my backpack. quite a pickle, if you ask me!! i was not about to be at work with wet undies all day. so... i went commando today. it was quite nice and interesting. i liked the idea that i was a la natural. i mean i had clothes on, but underneath it was a whole other story. the other people around me had no idea. i wanted to tell someone, but i know they would not have understood. trust me on this one. i work with all females and like 2 other males. i dont feel that close to those guys to tell them. i dont think guys really would tell that to each other. i had no one to tell. it made me a little sad. i got over it, but it would have been nice to share the little secret with someone. so....i decided to blog about it.

i have done my part for today. anyone else with some cycling confessions? make me proud fellow bloggers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i miss my banana bike seat. *sigh*

11:16 PM  
Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

well it is a good thing u have a blog so share ur secrets :)

so it did feel nice?

1:34 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

well...dr. vodka, i have to say it was liberating. i may do it again soon. we shall see.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home