Friday, September 16, 2005

here is something you do not see every day...

it is my 8 yr anniversary of being married. i awoke like every other day. i was wondering what we were going to do. i had gotten my wife a palm pilot that she always wanted for our anniversary. i thought that was it. she tells me at about 9:15 am, "the bags are packed and we are heading to florida". here are the boarding passes. i was so surprised and excited that i am going on a plane and leaving this place. at least for a little while. i will be back and it will all be great. it just one of those days that everything just seems to align. in about 10 min. i will pick up the misses from class and we are going to head to midway and be in florida in about 2-3 hours. i can not believe it. my fellow bloggers, life is good. life is good. God is the best. He gives you some obstacles and he also gives you rewards. Thank you.

I hope all you fellow bloggers have a great weekend.

P.S. I am little scared of getting on this plane, but that is between you and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home