Friday, October 07, 2005

boredom

how do you compete with boredom? you blog. well...here it is. here is a list that i have been meaning to post.

things u see in the bathroom that gross me out:
  • blood in the sink
  • blood on the toilet
  • piss all over the toilet (seriously do we need to pack cheerios for target practice)
  • pubic hair
  • hell any kind of hair
  • crap smeared on the walls and toilet paper dispenser

there are all the things i have encountered in about three weeks time span. it was disgusting and i had to complain somewhere. this is usually not topics u talk to anyone about. this also leads me to lose faith in humanity as a whole. it really does. i dont understand why some of us have to be so irresponsible(sp?) and just mean. i'm sure i am not perfect. but lets be a little more responsible of our actions.

my wish has come true. all my clients have dissapeared. it surely seems like it. i have some here and there that have procrastinated, but still there are all gone. it feels nice to not have anything to do but at the same time. it feels like i need to keep busy to avoid the mind from going insane with all the other issues in this world.

ok...lets stop with the negative rant. lets move on to more positive things. it is friday. happy friday to all. one last thing. it feels like there is something missing in my heart. my spirit. i do not know what it is, but it is just nagging me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

I was in a public restroom the other day and everything seemed okay, and then I saw that the toilet paper was wet... not just damp, but soaking wet.
Wet with what? I don't know.

9:18 AM  
Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

why do we act like savages in public restrooms? we wouldn't act that way at home (at least i hope people don't)

it is a lack of respect
the me attitude
never thinking of others
a lack of community

12:36 AM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

i don't like public bathrooms they gross me out...but you know we have to use them, yuck!!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home