Monday, October 03, 2005

object of my affection

quiero sentirlo. como si fuera por primera vez. nuestras ideas de que es el amor. nuestros abrazos de almas perdidas. que al fin se encuentran despues de un gran tiempo. como la sangre que fluye libre entre mis venas. te quiero sentir en mi. te invito que mores en el centro de mi alma. para ver si asi me quieres.

i have all these strong emotions in me. they are moving me here and there. lets see if i can make sense of them. I was reading this blogg Extension of my Angry Rant and it brought back a moment while i was riding my bike. i was listening to System of a Down the Mesmerize album. it always gives me this surge of energy like i should be ready for a big battle that should be coming or a cause. it also bring outs all my anger at the social injustices that are apparent in this world. where are the rich and why do the poor have to go and fight these wars.

what a contrast, huh? we go from love to anger. well...lets continue this mad journey. i spoke to Local Girl(LG). she has been having a haunting moment of unrestful spirits speaking to her and giving dates in the night. it reminded me of this sort of half dream, half awake moment I once had. i was awoke about 6:13 am. at least, this is the time it was displaying on the clock radio. i remember opening my eyes and seeing my room. but i was kind of sleepy. so...i closed my eyes to return to a dream i was having about dead people walking and forming a line to talk to me. they were talking to me while i was in bed. in my bed, i was repeating what they were telling me. i wanted to remember this dream, but in fear i think i tried more to forget. it was the strangest dream. it was strange because i am awake seeing my room and as i close my eyes it is the same room with dead people whispering in my ear. anyway, enough about me back to LG.

Local Girl was a little hesitant to tell me any more details. she feels the spirit may be angry with her. it only seems to manifests themselves to her. her roommates are not affected. although she feels her boyfriend may be feeling something, but is hesistant in confessing. he explains it away that it is her jitters making him uneasy. i told her to have the condo blessed, but she does not want to anger it even more. i told her to pray and ask for God's protection. LG not being the religious type i think kind of just shrugged it off. im kind of at odds with it all.

on friday, i had a conversation with Whisperimg Muse(WM) about santeria and the occult. it was a car ride on the way to dominicks. WM feels she is prone to outside forces. It was kind of an interesting conversation. i sometimes feel like i am atuned to an paranormal activity. this is a discussion for another time. i should get back to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

there is nothing worse than having one of those really vivid dreams and then waking up in the middle of the night, you want to sleep but you're afraid of where your dreams make take you.
thanks for linking to my post.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home